Written Business Proposals
All submissions due January 15, 2019!
Categories requiring an online submission to TURNITIN.COM
Integrated Marketing Campaign Events: IMCE, IMCS, and IMCP (formerly ADC, FMP, SEPP)
Professional Selling and Consulting Events: FCE, HTPS. PSE (submit research notes or presentation slide deck)
Entrepreneurship Events: EFB, EIB, EIP, ESB, IBP, GRIT
Business Operations Research Events: BOR, BMOR, FOR, HTOR, SEOR
Chapter Team Events: CMP, CSP, EPP, FLPP, LEP, PRP
Status of RECEIVED papers: ON-TIME SUBMISSIONS
DUE TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019 BEFORE 5:00 PM
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS will lead to a penalty deduction between 5- 15 points.
- 1″ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- Arial regular font only, size 11 (size may vary only in items in the Appendix, Tables or Financial Statements)
- portrait printing only
- single, 1 1/2 or double spacing is acceptable
- maximum pages 10 and 20 pages depending on event
ONTARIO SPECIFIC Submission Requirements for Provincials
NOTES BEFORE YOU START:
- Only ONE person of the group will be emailed access username and password to log into Turnitin.com. This student is to submit the paper on behalf of the team.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR FINAL PAPER ONLINE. Excuses of technical difficulties, server issues, and power outages will not be accepted as reasons for not submitting on time.
STEP I: SUBMIT TO TURNITIN.COM TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019 BEFORE 5:00 PM
STEP II: THE CHAPTER ADVISOR SIGNS AND SUBMITS A WRITTEN STATEMENT OF ASSURANCES ON BEHALF OF THE SCHOOL