NOTES BEFORE YOU START:
- Only ONE person, the team Captain, will be able to upload the audio file, paper and/or slide deck to Judge Pro. This student is to submit on behalf of the team.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPETITION SUBMISSIONS ONLINE. Excuses of technical difficulties, server issues, and power outages will not be accepted as reasons for not submitting on time.
STEP I: SUBMIT TO DLG Judge Pro. FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021 BEFORE 5:00 PM
STEP II: THE CHAPTER ADVISOR LOGS IN AND SIGNSOFF ON THE WRITTEN STATEMENT OF ASSURANCES FOR EACH STUDENT TEAM ENTRY.
Events requiring an online submission to DLG Judge Pro
Integrated Marketing Campaign Events: IMCE, IMCS, IMCP (these events are also expected to write online MC exam)
Professional Selling and Consulting Events: FCE, HTPS, PSE (these events are also expected to write online MC exam)
Entrepreneurship Events: EFB, EIB, EIP, ESB, IBP
Business Operations Research Events: BOR, BMOR, FOR, HTOR, SEOR
Project Management Events: PMBS, PMCD, PMCA, PMCG, PMFL, PMSP
DUE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021 BEFORE 5:00 PM
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS will lead to a penalty deduction between 5- 15 points.
- 1″ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- Arial regular font only, size 11 (size may vary only in items in the Appendix, Tables or Financial Statements)
- portrait printing only
- single, 1 1/2 or double spacing is acceptable
- maximum pages 10 and 20 pages depending on event
Students in ALL Written events are expected to upload the following:
- an AUDIO presentation MP3 format (required)
- a PDF of the presentation slide deck (optional)
- a paper submission (required)