NOTES BEFORE YOU START:
- Only ONE person, the team Captain, will be able to upload the paper/ slide deck to Judge Pro. This student is to submit on behalf of the team.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPETITION SUBMISSIONS ONLINE. Excuses of technical difficulties, server issues, and power outages will not be accepted as reasons for not submitting on time.
STEP I: SUBMIT TO DLG Judge Pro MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2024 BEFORE 5:00 PM
STEP II: THE CHAPTER ADVISOR LOGS IN AND SIGNS OFF ON THE STATEMENT OF ASSURANCES FOR EACH STUDENT TEAM ENTRY.
Students in ALL Written events are expected to upload the following:
- a PDF of the presentation slide deck (FCE, HTPS and PSE events ONLY)
- a PDF of the paper submission (required for all other events)
Events requiring an online submission to DLG Judge Pro
Integrated Marketing Campaign Events: IMCE, IMCS, IMCP (these events are also expected to write online Marketing Cluster exam)
Professional Selling and Consulting Events: FCE, HTPS, PSE (these events are also expected to write their respective cluster exam)
Entrepreneurship Events: EFB, EIB, EIP, ESB, IBP
Business Operations Research Events: BOR, BMOR, FOR, HTOR, SEOR
Project Management Events: PMBS, PMCD, PMCA, PMCG, PMFL, PMSP
DUE MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2024 BEFORE 5:00 PM
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS will lead to a penalty deduction between 5- 15 points.
- 1″ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- Arial regular font only, size 11 (size may vary only in items in the Appendix, Tables or Financial Statements)
- portrait printing only
- single, 1 1/2 or double spacing is acceptable
- maximum pages 10 and 20 pages depending on event